An outstanding solar PV energy company, PARU, has successfully installed
solar PV power plants, which is total 795 MW,
throughout the world including South Korea, USA, Japan, and 8 other countries.
It is remarkable that
PARU has constructed total 511 solar power plants in South Korea.
(Some are structure supply.)
The total amount of their station capacity is 332 MW.
Here's the video clip of
the major installations of power plants under the PARU's construction.
21. JeollaNaamdo Province, Kangjin | Dual & Single Axis Tracker | 1MW
This Kangjin plant has both PARU's Dual and Single Axis Trackers.
It generates 1MW.
22. JeollaNaamdo Province, Goheung | Dual Axis Tracker | 400kW
The Goheung plants have two different types,
Dual Axis Tracker and Variable Fixed types.
23. KyungsangBukdo Province, Mungyeong | Fixed, Variable Fixed | 3MW
The Mungyeong power plant locates in KyungsangBuk Province.
It has 3MW as its station capacity.
24. JellaNamdo Province, Bosung | Variable Fixed | 3MW
This plant also has Variable Fixed types and generates 3MW.
It is in South Jella Province.
25. Kangwondo Province, YeongWol | Roof-top | 5MW
Kangwon Province exists on the east-northern side of South Korea.
This plant especially is in YeongWol with PARU's Roof-top types.
26. Kyungkido Province, Uijeongbu | Fixed, Ball-truss type | 2.2MW
Fixed and Ball-truss Types were built in this Uijeongbu plant.
Uijeongbu city is right above Seoul city.
27. KyungsangNamdo Province, Jinju | Variable Fixed | 4.55MW
This plant in Jinju is in KyungsnagNamdo.
It has Variable Fixed types and generates 4.55MW.
28. Kangwondo Province, Chuncheon (Carp Island) | Variable Fixed | 6MW
This Chuncheon solar power plant has Variable Fixed types
and its capacity is 6MW.
PARU Home Page in English
PARU Home Page in Korean
source : http://www.iparu.com